Did you know that we offer a flexible payment plan for our clients’ convenience? By planning your payments into your monthly budget, your vacation may be more affordable to you!
Here’s how it works:
• Depending upon the cruise, tour or resort package booked, you will have a deposit that generally runs between $100 – 500 per person at the time of booking.
• Depending upon the cruise, tour or resort operator, your final payment is normally due between 45 – 90 days prior to your vacation.
• Between your deposit and final payment dates, your travel consultant can work with you to plan either a set payment plan per month or you can just make payments periodically as you like.
- o You can set up automatic credit card payments during the most convenient time of the month or
- o You can send checks / money orders monthly or
- o You can opt to instead make periodic payments at your convenience. This is a popular option for people wanting to use tax refunds, bonuses or settlements toward their vacation.
If there is a price drop for which you would otherwise qualify, being on a payment plan will not disallow you from getting the lower price.
Isn't it time to book your next adventure?